NSA HAMPTON ROADS HOUSING
Family & Community Housing
Housing Service Center
7924 14th St.
Norfolk, VA 23505-1217
Hours: Mon-Fri 0730-1615
DSN: 565-2832, Fax: 565-6935
Commercial: (757) 445-2832, (800) 628-7510, Fax: (757) 445-6935
Unaccompanied Personnel Housing (UPH)
DSN: 262-9500 or 9506
Commercial: (757) 322-9500 or 9506
The Navy Housing Service Center (HSC), Building SDA 337, is the consolidated Welcome Center for all housing sites in the Hampton Roads area. Lincoln Military Housing is located in the same building. The Household Goods office and Fleet Family Service Center and Navy Lodge are within walking distance.
Customers receive an array of housing assistance to help simplify their home search. Services include the following:
- Permanent Change of Station (PCS) housing check-in.
- Process government housing applications and make assignments.
- Maintain a current government housing wait list available to view in the lobby.
- Rental Partnership Program assistance for housing on the economy at reduced rent.
- Extensive available property list from various combined military and civilian resources.
- Lease and purchase agreement counseling.
- Counseling for special needs.
- How to buy, sell, or manage property workshops. These informative workshops are scheduled routinely.
- Landlord/tenant counseling and mediation to help resolve complaints.
- Telephones, photocopy, and facsimile machines are available without charge.
- Library containing departure housing information to help members and their families plan for a new duty station