Fleet and Family Support Programs (FFSP) support individual and family readiness through a full array of programs and resources which help Navy families to be resilient, well-informed and adaptable to the Navy environment. Programs include:
- deployment support for Sailors and their families
- personal and family wellness education and counseling
- emergency preparedness and response
- crisis intervention and response
- military and personal career development
- financial education and counseling
- transition assistance
- spouse employment
Programs and services are currently delivered from 81 sites worldwide, with 58 of those sites delivering a full portfolio of programs and services. Find your local Fleet and Family Support Center.
Navy FFSP is organized into three sub-functional areas: Deployment Readiness, Career Support and Retention and Crisis Response. Across all three sub-functions, services include information and referral, individual clinical and non-clinical consultation and educational classes and workshops.