The CNIC housing program assists customers with finding suitable, affordable and safe housing wherever they live around the world. Connect with an HSC today!
Learn More About:
- Housing Early Application Tool
- Find a local Housing Service Center
- Applying for Military Family Housing
- Privatized (PPV) Housing
- Rental Partnership Program (RPP)
- Resident Energy Conservation Program (RECP)
- Other Housing Information and Links
- Housing Services
- Community Housing
- AHRN Changes
- PCS and Moving Resources
- Housing Learning Center
- Property Manager Resources
- Housing for Unaccompanied Personnel
- Add Navy Housing to your circles on Google+
The CNIC housing program is focused on assisting our customers, military service members, both unaccompanied and those with families, with finding suitable, affordable and safe housing wherever they live around the world.
Our first priority is to help you find housing in the local community near their place of work. When the private sector option is not available we provide privatized housing, or government owned or leased housing.
Housing Service Centers (HSCs) are located at most installations The HSCs are staffed with trained professionals that are expert in providing housing services and locating homes and neighborhoods desired by you.
CNIC Headquarters and Regional housing offices support our HSC, Public Private Venture (PPV) and Unaccompanied Housing (UH) professionals with policy, resources, oversight and training.