Fleet Readiness
Family Readiness
Phone Directory

Policy, Forms and Online Resources


Applying for Housing:

  • If you are applying to Government or Privatized Housing please make sure you bring the following documents with you to the Housing Service Center:
  • Application for Assignment to Housing (DD Form 1746)
  • Sex Offender Policy Acknowledgement & Disclosure Form
  • Permanent Change of Station (PCS) Orders
  • Dependent certification documents*
  • Dual Military- Provide documentation (orders & page 2) for spouse
  • Custody/Divorce Papers (if previously married or legally separated)
  • Proof of Pregnancy with estimated due date noted by Doctor
  • Power of Attorney (required if spouse or representative is completing application)

*Examples of Dependent certification documents include:

  • NAVPERS 1070/602,
  • Dependency Application/Record of Emergency Data Form (USN: Page 2, USMC, USA & USAF: DD Form 93, USCG: 4170), often referred to as a Page 2
  • DD1172 - Application for Uniformed Services Identification Card, DEERS Enrollment.
  • Overseas locations may use the member’s dependent entry approval message to verify the status of dependents.

More Informaton:





A plug-in is required to view this content inline

Click here to install the latest Adobe PDF plug-in

Share This Page

This is an Official US Navy Website
Switch to Full Site
Switch to Mobile Site