At your Navy Lodge, our specialty is to help take away some of the stress that comes with travel or a PCS move. From the moment you check in we are ready to serve you and your family. Our comfortable oversized rooms are clean and spacious and offer many amenities to make you feel at home. Plus, our room rates on the average are 45‰ less than civilian hotels.
Managed by the Navy Exchange, the facility consists of 48 non-smoking rooms equipped with the following: two queen beds, telephone, air conditioning, color television, kitchenette, refrigerator, stove, microwave and private bath. The Navy Lodge offers two handicapped rooms. These accommodations are subject to availability. To make reservations, please call 1-800-NAVY-INN or DSN 727-6243. Limited pet friendly rooms are available. Please check for availability when making reservations.
Navy Lodges are located around the world at most Naval Bases. The PCS and TDY/TAD traveler will find our locations convenient for their family and their business needs.
PSC 819 Box 17
FPO, AE 09645
Tele: 011-34-956-82-2643 | Fax: 011-34-956-82-2078
DSN:727-2643 | DSN Fax: 727-2078
Local Blog: http://navylodge-rotaspain.blogspot.com
- Spacious guest rooms and family suites with well-lit, comfortable work areas
- Two queen size beds.
- Smoke free environment
- Pet friendly rooms
- Fully 0D90 -equipped kitchenettes
- Internet access
- Fax/copying business services
- “Breakfast to Go”
- Phones with voice mail
- Safe deposit boxes
- Free local calls
- Free newspapers
- Free coffee in lobby
- Picnic grounds, playground, barbecue grills/tools, air conditioning.
- Remote controlled flat screen TV
- AM/FM clock radio
- DVD/CD players
- Accessibility for wounded warriors and physically challenged guests
- Electronic locks
- In-room iron and ironing boards
- Hair dryers & bath amenities
- Rollaway beds, baby portable bathtubs, highchairs and cribs provided at no extra charge.
- Movie/video games available
- Coin-operated guest laundry
- Vending machines
- Ice machine
NEX and Commissary unavailable to retirees, visitors and active duty on leave due to status of forces treaty
Within walking: Golf pro-shop and Pizza Villa across from the Navy Lodge. Theater and Navy Hospital are a short block away. NEX main store and Sight 'n Sound are a few blocks away.
Short drive to: NEX-Terminal Cafeteria, NEX, service station and the rest of industrial area, Commissary, post office, etc., are a short three minutes drive away.
Attractions: Inquire at ITT Office about tours of Cadiz, a shopper's delight. Inquire at local Bodegas for a tour of sherry facilities. See a horse dancing show or a bull fight at Jerez. Madrid is a one-hour flight north. Seville is a 45-minute scenic train ride away. Beaches surround the area. Enjoy playing golf at the base golf course.
Accommodations: 48 units with air conditioning and private baths. Family accommodations. This is a nonsmoking facility.
- On Spain's south Atlantic Coast.
- Accessible from E-25 south and SP-342 west.
- Enter main gate on Third Avenue.
- Right on Flor Street.
- Left on Fifth Avenue to Navy Lodge, Building 1684, on left
Note: Gate security is strict
Rota Eligibility Policies
- ACTIVE DUTY / SPOUSE / DEPENDENTS with a valid military ID.
- RETIRED MILITARY / DEPENDENTS with valid retired military ID. Only Retired if in possession of a DD Form2(retired).
- RESERVISTS only on orders. RESERVIST on vacation will not have access to the base.
- RETIRED RESERVISTS and DOD are not eligible for base access privileges at NAVSTA Rota. Retired reservists are considered to be tourists in Spain like any other US Citizen holding a US Passport.
- CONTRACTORS are allowed to work on base with ODC clearances but do not have access to lodging.
- CONTRACTOR S on PCS order are allow to use lodging on base.
- DAV do not have access to the base even with a military ID.
- DOD orders/leisure are authorized to use lodging on base. Per Base Security, if DOD personnel bring dependents, everyone must be listed on the orders and show the dependent ID and Passport.
- Due to the SOFA agreement between the United States and Spain, third national visitors (that is, not Spanish or American) are not allowed base access.
Third nationals can have access for work purposes providing a civil liability insurance