The Training and Safety Branch is responsible for the following programs:
* DoD Firefighter Certification Program Administration
* Fire Program Response WMD Department Management
* Theater Wide Emergency Vehicle Operator Course(EVOC) Master Instructor
* Training delivered to NSA and Tenant Commands requiring EVOC
* Training delivered to other DoD entities throughout Europe.
* Firefighter Training Programs
* Hazardous Materials Response Program (NFPA 471 and 472)
* Includes training of Fire, Disaster Prep and other NSA personnel.
* As a DoD Certified Instructor, HazMat training will be available by
request to other DoD entities throughout Europe.
* NFPA 1500 Fire Department Occupational Safety and Health Program