Welcome to the Navy College Office NAS Lemoore.
We can help military personnel reach their educational goals while at Lemoore by:
- analyzing education goals and capabilities
- reviewing previous college work
- determining courses and programs
- selecting a college, university, or technical school through classes ashore, afloat, or through Distance Learning
- providing financial aid
- obtaining college credit for Navy training and experience (SMART)
- earning credit-by-examination, i.e., DANTES
Military dependents and civilians are welcome to attend classes on base.
Mon - Thurs 0730-1600 and Friday 0730-1500 (except federal holidays and weekends)
Fax: (559) 998-2607
For email inquiries
Navy College Office
For Tuition Assistance Application forms please go to the Navy College Program website, click on Tuition Assistance and then on Marine Corps or Navy Tuition Assistance as applicable.
Navy College Program
Virtual Education Center (after hours contact)