Welcome to Naval Air Station Whidbey Island
Whidbey Island is located in the northwest corner of Washington State, 90 miles north of Seattle.
NAS Whidbey Island is the premier naval aviation installation in the Pacific Northwest and home of all Navy tactical electronic attack squadrons flying the EA-6B Prowler and EA-18G Growler. Adding to the depth and capability of the air station are four P-3 Orion Maritime Patrol squadrons and two Fleet Reconnaissance squadrons flying the EP-3E Aries.
- Space-A Flight Information
- NASWI Base Guide
- Gate Hours and Information
- Badging System for Vendors and Contractors
- Emergency Management
- Public Works
- Training and Readiness
- Tenant Commands
- Frequently Asked Questions
- PID Decal Renewal Home Page
- BAVR - Logon Form
- Inspector General Hotline: Report Fraud, Waste and Mismanagement