Who Is Eligible - Anyone with a valid military ID can attend retreats including Active Duty, Retired, Reservist, DOD employees, and immediate family members.
Active Duty - If you are in the military, we will also send a letter to your command. This way, Commanders are officially informed of your desire to participate in one of our retreats, and they can notify us directly if they have any questions about our program. Since Spiritual Fitness Center programs are funded and sponsored by the Chief of Naval Operations, you do not need to take leave to attend a Spiritual Fitness Center retreat. However, we do require that you have a signed "Special Request Chit" or "No Cost Travel Orders" for the dates of the event when you arrive at our office. For more information, refer to COMNAVREGEURINST 1730.1.
By Phone - You can sign up for any Naples Area Spiritual Fitness Center program by calling our office Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4 p.m. If calling from a military base our DSN phone number is 626-5255. If calling from off-base our commercial phone number is 081-568-5255.
Register Online - You can fill out our registration form right now and send it to us via email. Registration begins 45 days before each retreat.
Please provide us with:
- Your rank (if applicable)
- Your first and last name
- The first and last name of your spouse (if signing up for an MER)
- The name of your command (Or, if you are a family member your sponsor's command)
- Your command's complete mailing address
- Your work and home phone numbers
- Your Fax number (if you have one)
- Your e-mail address (work and personal)
- Your Planned Rotation Date (PRD)
After you have signed up we will send a confirmation letter to you in the mail.