Provide exceptional base operating support and quality of life services that exceed customer expectations and increase operational readiness for deployed U.S. and Allied forces, tenant commands, and families.
We are the strategic “Hub of the Med” and indispensable to our nation’s mission throughout Europe, Africa, and Southwest Asia.
· Be Agile: We enable forward-deployed operating forces 24/7. Be ready anytime, anywhere.
· Be Effective: Execute and operate as if every mission directly supports combat operations.
· Be Efficient: Relentlessly pursue and foster behaviors to maximize constrained resources.
· Be Professional: Know your job, train your relief, and improve daily.
· Be Supportive: Work with and across departments and commands to support operational requirements. You are empowered to say, “Yes.”
· Be a Champion: Convey dignity and respect for all.
· Be Persistent: Never quit and always follow through.
· Be Relevant: Challenge the status quo. Proactively seek innovative and conscientious paths to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
COMMANDING OFFICER’S FOCUS AREAS
· Force Protection: Detect, deter, defeat any attack on our people or installation.
· Warfighter Support: Provide world-class operational support to deployed forces and tenant commands that enables forward presence and global responsiveness.
· Resource Management: Care for the people, equipment, and resources entrusted to you. Understand the difference between necessity, usefulness, and wastefulness.
· Quality Of Life: Sustain and enrich the personal welfare of all who work and live at NAS Sigonella.
· Sailor/Civilian Development: Empower and lead Sailors and Civilian employees by giving them the tools & resources to do their jobs while providing opportunity for professional & personal development.
· Host Nation Relations: Think and act strategically. The decisions you make are amplified and will impact our nation’s ability to maintain and rapidly deploy forces to forward locations around the globe.
“Defend, Support, Conserve, and Innovate”