Non-combatant Evacuation Operations (NEOs) are conducted to evacuate civilian noncombatants and
non-essential military personnel from locations in a foreign (host) nation during time of endangerment to
a designated safehaven.
NEOs are normally conducted to evacuate United States (US) citizens whose lives are in danger from a hostile environment or natural disaster. NEOs may also include the evacuation of US military personnel and dependents, selected citizens of the host nation (HN), and third country nationals.
- ID Card
- NEO Registration (NEO Census Form) (Replaces Evacuee Database Information Form)
- DD Form 1337 (for military)
- DD Form 2461 (for civilians)
- DD Form 1701 (or other HHG record)
- DA Form 4986 (or other HHG record)
- DOD Form 2585
- Copy of Vehicle Registration (Replaces Vehicle Control Form)