Ensure Force Health Readiness through high quality patient and family-centered care.
We will be
in our local and global environment
Force Health Readiness - Accomplish comprehensive Warfighter support. Accomplish force health readiness that:
- Meets CNO readiness requirements for all enrolled commands.
- Comprehensively supports Warfighters and their families throughout the deployment continuum with special emphasis on transition after return.
QUALITY OF CARE
- Deliver mission focused patient and family-centered care.
- Reflects the highest professional quality and ethical standards.
- Results in outstanding clinical outcomes.
- Meets or exceeds patient expectations.
Enhance data management to:
- Accurately assess mission performance.
- Improve business practices.
Maintain a well trained highly satisfied workforce:
- Area specific training.
- Strategic cross training.
- Provide a plan for all enrolled commands to meet CNO readiness requirements. (Uplink: DBC; Team Leader: SMO FLC)
- Define the problems unique to NSA Souda Bay sailors returning from deployment and provide recommendations. (Uplink: DBC; Team Leader: Member of Chief’s Mess)
- Determine mechanisms to assess patient expectations.(Uplink: CO; Team Leader: HCA)
- Advance from simple data collection to data analysis and application to improve business processes. (Uplink: DRM; Team: Data Quality)
- Provide a plan for area specific clinical training that insures staff are adequately prepared for assignments. (Senior Nurse Executive; Team Leader: Command Clinical Educator)