All personnel traveling international into the country are required to use the provided government transportation. No exceptions.
AUTHORITY: 5 U.S.C. 5702 et seq. Travel, Transportation and Subsistence; 10 U.S.C. 2631-2635 and Chapter 7.
PURPOSE: To coordinate official travel services; determine eligibility for transportation; to authorize or deny transportation.
ROUTINE USES: In addition to those disclosures generally permitted under 5 U.S.C. 552a(b) of the Privacy Act, these records or information contained therein may specifically be disclosed outside the DoD as a routine use pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 552a(b)(3) as follows: The DoD 'Blanket Routine Uses' that appear at the beginning of the Navy's compilation of systems notices apply to this system.
DISCLOSURE: Voluntary. However, failure to provide the requested information may cause lengthy delays and/or the inability to complete the request.
Questions or if you miss the last bus:
Shuttle Bus Office: Building 1555 1st Floor Hours: Everyday 0730-2330 including holidays.
- Shuttle Office: DSN: 315-243-7777.
- Japanese phone: 046-816-7777
- International: 011-81-46-816-7777
Please contact the CFAY Community Information and Resource Call Center 24/7.
- Phone: International: +81-468-16-9303/9304/3531
- Phone: From Japan: 0468-16-9303/9304/3531
- After Hours: 090-8046-5452
- Email: CIRCC@fe.navy.mil
- Facebook: CIRCC CFAY-Community Information & Resource Call Center