NOW HIRING - Entry Level Police Officers
CNRMA Police Officers execute region and installation law enforcement, force protection, physical security, and anti-terrorism missions. Officer training emphasizes tactics, techniques, and procedures to deter, detect, delay, and defend against terrorism to protect life and property. Selectees will receive paid law enforcement training at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center.
To Apply: Submit Resume to DirectHirePolice@navy.mil (Annotate in Subject Line Location of Interest.)
*Philadelphia, PA *Mechanicsburg, PA *Colts Neck, NJ *Crane, IN *Great Lakes, IL
*Newport, RI *Groton, CT *Cutler, ME *Kittery, ME
*Virginia Beach, VA *Norfolk, VA *Portsmouth, VA *Yorktown, VA *Chesapeake, VA
- Be a US citizen
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have a valid U.S. issued driver's license
- Have at least related degree or experience
- Have no felony convictions
- Be able to obtain a secret security clearance
Federal Police Officer starting salaries range from $31,520 to $43,596 with full benefits. Salaries listed may vary depending on location and potential overtime opportunities.
- Accrue 13, 20 or 26 days of vacation leave depending upon years of service or related work experience.
- Earn 13 days of sick leave with no carryover ceiling
- Uniform Allowance (initial and annually thereafter)
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Thrift Savings Plan (U.S. government equivalent of 401K individual retirement account)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Work/Life Programs to include, but not limited to:
• Health & Fitness - Many Navy/Marine Corps installations have well-equipped fitness centers available to civilian employees.
• Dependent Care – Navy has outstanding child care programs and referrals to Federal child care centers.
• Military exchanges – Now open to DoD civilian employees.
• Special Discounts – Many companies offer discounts as a way of thanking government employees for their service. Civilian employees can receive discounts to include, but not limited to – hotel, airfare, vacations, auto insurance, and much more!