- FFSC offers one-on-one consultation from experienced relocation counselors including extensive information and referral services.
All transferring singles, couples, and family members are encouraged to attend:
- Overseas Transfer Workshop
- Smooth Move
- In addition, a Foreign-Born Spouses workshop is held annually to address concerns about life in the U.S.
For those with household goods in transit, FFSC's lending locker offers short-term loans of basic furniture and kitchen items at no cost. Items include:
- Air Beds
- Portable cribs and strollers
- Dishes, pots, pans, and kitchen utensils
- Folding tables and chairs
Click here for more information
OVERSEAS TRANSFER WORKSHOP
Will you be transferring overseas soon? This helpful, single-session workshop is a great way to prepare yourself and your family for this challenging adventure. Information will be provided on household goods and auto shipment, financial planning, travel arrangements and passports, personal security, and culture shock. Open to active duty members, spouses, and dependents 12 years and older.
SMOOTH MOVE WORKSHOP
Transferring to a new duty station? This single-session workshop offers tips to help make your move as "painless" as possible! Topics include hints on shipping household goods, travel and financial planning, entitlements, family preparation, and ways to reduce relocation stress. Open to all active duty, retiring, and separating military personnel, and their families.