Our mission is to provide housing support for all families and unaccompanied personnel assigned to Naval Submarine Base (NSB) New London. Our goal is to help our customers locate suitable and affordable housing whether they are unaccompanied or accompanied and with their family.
Contact the NSB New London Housing Service Center (HSC) to get started with your housing needs.
Housing Options include:
- Public-Private Venture (PPV) housing.
- Barracks and dorms for unaccompanied personnel and students.
- Services to assist customers to locate off-base housing.
- *NEW* Housing Early Assitance Tool -- HEAT
- HEAT FAQ
- See the HEAT video below ↓
The HSC team assists with the following:
In accordance with NAVADMIN 198/17, renters insurance will no longer be provided by PPV partners as part of their housing rental agreements. Find more info on the Navy Housing website.
HOMES.mil is a new official Department of Defense (DoD) website dedicated to helping Service Members, families and DoD civilians find housing.