The Navy Housing Service Center (HCS) will support you during your permanent change of station (PCS) process. In addition, the HCS offers different services, whether you and your family are newly arriving or departing. Customers receive an array of housing assistance to simplify your move.
Services include the following:
- PCS housing check-in.
- Process Navy-owned housing applications and verify eligibility.
- Maintain a current housing wait list.
- Limited available rental property list from various civilian resources.
- Telephones, photocopy and facsimile machines are available without charge.
- Assist with landlord and tenant dispute resolution.
- Real estate listing services (local newspapers available for review).
- Lease or contract review.