Naval Air Station Jacksonville Logo Commander, Navy Region Southeast  |  Naval Air Station Jacksonville
Commander, Navy Installations Command
  Find Your Region or Installation



You must be registered in DEERS to be eligible for TRICARE.  

To add or remove family members to DEERS:
To make changes such as marriage, divorce, birth, death, or adoption, go to Personnel Support Detachment (PSD), Building 789, NAS Jacksonville.  You can also look at the "life events" section of the website.  

When PCS'ing: 

1)  Contact DEERS to update your address -- call DMDC / DEERS Benefits Support at (800) 538-9552 or go to  or see DEERS information at -- at 

2)  Contact TRICARE to change your Primary Care Manager (PCM).  Call theTRICARE Regional Contractor or go to  Naval Hospital Jacksonville has a TRICARE Health Benefits Advisors office, if you have questions. 

3)  Go to Medical Records at Naval Hospital Jacksonville (families) or Branch Health Clinic Jacksonville (active duty) to register. 

4)  If you have school-age children, see the Florida Department of Health website for schools' medical requirements.


For information on Naval Hospital Jacksonville (including Branch Health Clinic Jacksonville), go to


Share This Page