Phone: (912) 573-9783
Fleet & Family Support Center (FFSC) provides individual financial counseling sessions to all active duty and retired service members and their families.
Workshops offered include basic money management, investing, home buying, credit card management, car buying, consumer awareness, and much more.
Information about Consumer Credit Counseling Service, a non-profit organization specializing in debt repayment and bill consolidation, is also available at FFSC.
O.K., so we can’t really give you more money, but we can help you manage what you’ve got so it goes a lot further! Here’s how FFSC’s fully-qualified financial education specialists can help:
- Personal financial management workshops such as Million Dollar Sailor, Savings and Investments, Developing Your Spending Plan, and Financial Planning for Deployment
- Helpful information for consumers, like Car Buying Strategies, Home Buying, and Insurance.
- One-on-One Financial Counseling, Debt Management and Survivors Benefit Plan.
- Command GMT’s
- Most classes are portable so they can be taught at the commands
- Most classes can be taught by request outside the scheduled dates
Come visit us at 920 USS James Madison, Bldg. 1051 (near Personnel Support Detachment (PSD) and Navy Exchange complex).