Building: 30 Suite 103
Navy Marine Corps Relief Society Gulfport
5301 Snead St.
Gulfport MS. 39501
Phone: (228) 871-2610
Fax: (228) 871-3065
DSN Pre-fix: 868
Mon/Wed/Fri 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Tues/Thurs 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
After hours emegencies can be requested through the "American Red Cross Armed Forces Service Center," 1-877-272-7337. Identify yourself as a military service member seeking emergency assistance.
Navy Marine Corps Relief Society Website
Assistance requested by appointment except in cases of emergency travel.
NMCRS Thrift Shop
Phone: (228) 871-2070
Hours: Tue/Wed/Fri 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Donations accepted during store hours.
We cannot accept the following items for donation:
- Computer Monitors
- Non-working electronics such as, VCR's/DVD players/televisions/microwaves
- Car Seats
- Interest Free Loans and Grants for Emergency Needs such as:
- Emergency Travel
- Funeral Expenses
- Disaster Evacuation or Relief
- Essential Vehicle Repairs
- Food, Rent, Utilities
- Dental/Medical Co-pays
- Quick Assist Loans
- Financial Education and Budget Counseling
- Monthly Budget for Baby Workshop with free Junior Seabag
- Emergency Food Assistance
- Thrift Shop (228) 871-2070
- Visiting Nurse
Programs and services are provided by a dedicated staff of employees and Volunteers. Volunteers are receive specific training and tools to provide service to our clients. Our Volunteers are reimbursed for mileage and childcare.
The following Volunteer opportunities are available. Please call, (228) 871-2610, for more information:
- Client Service Assistant
- Thrift Shop Manager
- Thrift Shop Cashiers/Sales/Sales Support
- Public Speaking