AtHoc messages can be sent to up to three different devices: home and cell phone, TTY/TDD phone, pager, fax, and personal and work emails. Messages provide official updates on base delays and early departures, as well as other notifications that may affect the base.
Anyone, including government contractors, can sign up to receive messages.
1) From your NMCI computer, right click on the purple globe located on the bottom right of the screen followed by left clicking “Access Self Service” and follow the instructions:
- NMCI and One Net users—Right-click on the Purple Globe icon (bottom right corner on desktop).
- Select “Access Self Service.”
- Select the “My Info” tab and update your Last Name, First Name, and Display Name and save.
- Select the “Devices” tab and enter your work and personal contact information in the appropriate mandatory and optional device fields. (Note: Your ability to receive alerts on home phones, cellular phones, pagers, and email addresses, depend upon information entered into the mandatory and optional device fields.)
- Update your profile any time you have a change.
2) Call 301-342-6325 with your computer name and asset tag number. You will need to use this option if you do not have access to a Navy (NMCI)-networked computer.
Visit Ready Navy for more information on what to do in the event of an emergency.
If you are having difficulty registering, contact your direct supervisor or contact AtHoc for assistance.