Driving directions from Honolulu International Airport: (via Google Maps) - 16 min. without traffic
- Take Aolele St to HI-92 W
- Drive along I-H-1 W
- Take Ford Island Bridge to O'Kane Blvd in Naval Station Pearl Harbor, JBPHH
Driving directions from Waikiki to Ford Island: (via Google Maps) - 28 min. without traffic
- Take Kalakaua Ave and Punahou St. to I-H-1 W
- Head north on Ena Rd toward Ala Moana Blvd
- Turn left onto Kalakaua Ave
- Turn right onto S King St
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Punahou St
- Turn right onto Dole St
- Turn right onto Alexander St
- Follow I-H-1 W to HI-99 W Joint Base PHH. Take exit 15 A from I-H-1 W
- Merge onto I-H-1 W
- Keep right at the fork to stay on I-H-1 W, follow signs for interstate H1 w/Airport/Hickam AFB/Pearl Harbor
- Keep left to stay on I-H-1 W
- Use the right two lanes to take exit 15A for HI-99 W toward Arizona Mem. Stadium
- Continue on HI-99 W. Take Ford Island Bridge to O'Kane Blvd.
Nagaoka Fireworks Map (Ford Island, Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam)
There was an issue displaying the embedded PDF within this page.
The browser you are using may not be supported.
Please use the link below to download a copy of the PDF.
PDF Download Link: click here to download the PDF file