Fleet and Family Support Programs (FFSP) 2DC3 support individual and family readiness through a full array of programs and resources which help Navy families to be resilient, well-informed and adaptable to the Navy environment.
- Deployment and Ombudsman support for Sailors and their families
- Personal and Family Wellness Education and Counseling
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Crisis Intervention and Response
- Military and Personal Career Development
- Financial Education and Counseling
- Relocation Assistance
- Transition Assistance
- Spouse Employment
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Response
- New Parent Support
- Podcasts and Webinars
Programs and services are currently delivered from 81 sites worldwide, with 58 of those sites delivering a full portfolio of programs and services. Find your local Fleet and Family Support Center.
Navy FFSP is organized into three sub-functional areas: Deployment Readiness, Career Support and Retention and Crisis Response. Across all three sub-functions, services include information and referral, individual clinical and non-clinical consultation and educational classes and workshops.
The Navy Public Affairs Guide for Families provides guidance on
the safe use of social media and on interactions with the media.
Helping Sailors and families adjust to
the challenges of deployment.