Fleet and Family Support Programs (FFSP) support individual and family readiness through a full array of programs and resources which help Navy families to be resilient, well-informed and adaptable to the Navy environment.
- Deployment Support for Sailors and their families
- Personal and Family Wellness Education and Counseling
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Crisis Intervention and Response
- Military and Personal Career Development
- Financial Education and Counseling
- Relocation Assistance
- Transition Assistance
- Spouse Employment
Programs and services are currently delivered from 81 sites worldwide, with 58 of those sites delivering a full portfolio of programs and services. Find your local Fleet and Family Support Center.
Navy FFSP is organized into three sub-functional areas: Deployment Readiness, Career Support and Retention and Crisis Response. Across all three sub-functions, services include information and referral, individual clinical and non-clinical consultation and educational classes and workshops.
Helping Sailors and families adjust to
the challenges of deployment.