The CNIC housing program assists customers with finding suitable, affordable and safe housing wherever they live around the world. Connect with an HSC today!
Learn More About:
- Housing Early Application Tool
- Find a local Housing Service Center
- Applying for Military Family Housing
- Privatized (PPV) Housing
- Rental Partnership Program (RPP)
- Resident Energy Conservation Program (RECP)
- Other Housing Information and Links
- Housing Services
- Community Housing
- AHRN Changes
- PCS and Moving Resources
- Housing Learning Center
- Property Manager Resources
- Housing for Unaccompanied Personnel
- Add Navy Housing to your circles on Google+
The CNIC Navy Housing program mission is to assist military service members, both unaccompanied and those with families, with finding suitable, affordable and safe housing wherever they live around the world.
The Navy Housing program consists of Family Housing, Unaccompanied Housing, Housing Services, and Public-Private Venture (PPV) Housing oversight. Each installation has a Navy Housing Service Center (HSC) staffed with trained housing professionals to assist all of our customers.