05B4 Travel Claims

Travel Claims

Permanent Change of Station Travel Claims

Permanent Change of Station (PCS) travel claim packages need to be accurate and complete for service members and dependent(s), if applicable, in order to receive all allowed travel entitlements. 

CPCs and the traveler must use the required checklist(s), which will ensure that travel packages are not returned to commands for correction, delaying the liquidation process.

Go to www.dfas.mil for more information concerning PCS travel entitlements.

Reserve Travel Claims

Reserve Travel Claim packages need to be submitted by the traveler’s CPC through TOPS within 5 days following the return travel date.  CPCs and the traveler must use the required checklist for travel claims as well.  It covers what is needed for travel entitlements to be paid to a member on TDY/Reserve Orders.  Go to www.dfas.mil for more information about TDY travel entitlements.

At the bottom of the page, you will find downloadable Reserve Processing Guides, as well as the Annual Training Active Duty Training Checklist.


DFAS' "SmartVoucher" is a tool available online now that allows users the capability to produce a more legible, accurate and complete Travel Claim, DD Form 1351-2.  Please scoll down to the bottom of the page to download guidance.

What happens after PSD Corpus Christi receives your "complete and accurate" travel claim package?

After your "complete and accurate" travel claim package is received via TOPS, we verify that all documents and forms are completed and signed before the travel claim package is forwarded to the Travel Processing Center (TPC) in Jacksonville, FL, for processing and/or for liquidation purposes. 

Reviewing Your MYPAY Account to Determine Claim Settlement

Advice of payment is generated by DFAS to the member’s myPay account when the travel claim is processed and/or completed.  Questions or concerns must be brought to the member's CPC first. The CPC will then communicate via TOPS with the Deputy Disbursing Officer (DDO) at PSD Corpus Christi with any concerns the member or members may have, and the DDO will reply back to the CPC via TOPS.

All travelers should log on to "myPay" for the Advice of Payment.  PSD Corpus Christi no longer issue Travel Voucher Summaries (TVS). 

Note:  At the bottom of this page you will find files that will help the CPCs and members complete travel claims. Download these files to your computer and print them for reference.  As a CPC, you will need them when you are assisting members complete their travel claim packages.

Do you have travel questions?  If so, go to  http://www.defensetravel.dod.mil.  On the right side of the page look for “Travel Tools.”  Under Travel Tools, "DOD Travel Regulations." Then, on the right side of the page look for “Quick Links and Resources,” then "Chapters 1-10" then click that hyperlink.

Again, you may also communicate with the PSD Corpus Christi Deputy Disbursing Officer (DDO) via your CPC, if you have any questions about pay and travel entitlements. 

More information may also be obtained by e-mailing PSDNASCC@NAVY.MIL 2F24 .


Share This Page

This is an Official US Navy Website
Switch to Full Site
Switch to Mobile Site