A free class, open to all service members and their spouses, to help families plan for expenses associated with a new baby. We help you make a budget and look at community resources for extra savings.
- Learn how to budget for your new arrival.
- Learn community resources to stretch your paychecks.
- Meet other military families in the same situation.
- Receive a layette (junior sea bag) as a free gift for attending the class (Navy and Marine Corps only).
Items to bring include:
- Most recent Leave Earnings Statement (LES)
Additional course information:
- 2nd Wednesday 1130-1330
- 4th Wednesday 1800-2030
- Individual appointments available.
Location: NMCRS Office
To schedule an appointment, please call the NASP NMCRS Office at (850) 452-2300.