This site is designed to assist military, civilian, and contractor personnel newly assigned to CNIC Headquarters. The site provides:
- Important pre-arrival information
- In-processing assistance upon arrival
When you transition to CNIC, you must complete specific activities and submit key forms. Requirements for checking in apply to all CNIC Headquarters (HQ) personnel working in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area or at remote sites.
- For military, this means Active, Reserve, and Individual Augmentees
- For civilians, it includes full- and part-time employees, temporary and summer hires, interns, and non-appropriated fund (NAF) staff
- For contractors, it means full-time, part-time, temporary, and project-specific personnel.
Links to in-processing checklists, required training, and documents for review are included at appropriate points throughout these guidelines. Forms and documents may also be accessed through the Forms-Documents Library.
In-Processing at CNIC Headquarters
Personnel check-in at CNIC HQ is a phased process that covers three categories of activities:
- Phase 1: Actions required before incoming personnel can be granted secure accesses and engage in CNIC mission-support work.
- Phases 2 and 3 will be completed upon check-in.
To begin checking in, click on the appropriate personnel category below.