The MyNavy Family application is the first tool by the U.S. Navy developed for Navy spouses and Sailors’ families that combines authoritative information from more than 22 websites into a single, convenient application. Available information and resources cover a wide variety of topics within the following categories:
- New Spouse
- Mentorship & Networking
- Employment & Adult Education
- Special Needs Family Support
- Moving & Relocation
- Service Member Deployment
- Counseling Services
- Recreation, Lodging & Travel
- Family Emergencies
- Transition & Retirement
Family Readiness programs offer you the official information and support when you need it to navigate your way through your U.S. Navy.
Navy families serve right along with their U.S. Sailor and we want to empower you to use the programs and services we offer. We provide these directly through Fleet and Family Support Centers, at 81 service delivery sites worldwide, with 58 of those sites delivering a full selection of programs and services to meet the ever growing needs of our Sailors and their families.
On this Website you are only a few clicks away from the information you need. Just CLICK the hyperlinks below and go directly to the information you need.
- Fleet and Family Support Program (FFSP) - This page offers you the complete selection of FFSP programs.
- Navy Spouse Navigation - We take you directly to the information you need.
- CNO’s Navy Family Framework - Our Navy is charged with maintaining maritime superiority and our families are an integral part of the superiority.
- Sailor and Family Information and Referral - Do you need a question answered or help finding a Fleet and Family Support Center near you? Let us help you!
Updated as of January 31, 2019