- to the Zeider's Learning Management System (LMS).
- On the home page, choose the "Self-paced" icon in the row on the bottom of the page.
- From the list, choose "Incident Determination Committee (IDC)."
- You will be on the course landing page with the training instructions.
- At the bottom of the page, choose "Incident Determination Committee (IDC) On-Demand."
- You will then be enrolled.
- There are 3 trainings to choose from.Scroll down and choose the training required for you.
- Complete the training (about an hour in length).
- Return to the course page to take the test if required and/or get your certificate.
- In a year, you will receive a reminder to take the annual training again.