Incident Determination Committee (IDC) Training Instructions
Effective March 10, 2016, the IDC training on this site is no longer operative. Users who wish to meet the requirement of the IDC training may find the appropriate learning modules on the Zeider’s Learning Information System (LMS).
- Log-in/register to the Zeider's Learning Management System (LMS).
- On the home page, choose the "Self-paced" icon in the row on the bottom of the page.
- From the list, choose "Incident Determination Committee (IDC)."
- You will be on the course landing page with the training instructions.
- At the bottom of the page, choose "Incident Determination Committee (IDC) On-Demand."
- You will then be enrolled.
- There are 3 trainings to choose from. Scroll down and choose the training required for you.
- Complete the training (about an hour in length).
- Return to the course page to take the test if required and/or get your certificate.
- In a year, you will receive a reminder to take the annual training again.