FFSC facilitators bring the classroom to you! Connect with service members and families from around the globe in the comfort of your home, office or location of your choice. Online webinars are approximately one hour in length and provide tips, tools, and resources to support the Navy lifestyle.
Live Well - Resiliency Webinars for Sailors and Families
* Return and Reunion: Strategies for homecoming success!
July 11th, 7 p.m. EDT
* Navy Spouse 101: Learn the basics of Navy Life, culture, and resources!
July 17th, 1 p.m. EDT
* Spouse Employment: Certification, Education, Resources, and Training (CERT)
July 18th, 7 p.m. EDT
* Communication Tune-Up: Techniques and resources on love languages, opening the lines of communication and more!
July 26th, 1 p.m. EDT
* Marriage and Money: Discussion on effective preparation, communication, and collaboration in achieving financial fitness and reaching financial goals!
August 1st, 7 p.m. EDT
Join us by registering at the following link:
To enter the Adobe classroom, you need to have the most up-to-date version of Adobe Flash player installed on your computer. If you would like to test your system ahead of time, you can use this link to test and scan your computer for any updates: https://zeiders.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
NOTE: Participation in the webinars requires you to have access to the internet and a phone line.
At this time, webinars are not recorded but it is currently being evaluated.
Bookmark this webpage to refer back to for future webinar announcements.
You can also follow us on our FFSP Facebook page.
Do you have a suggestion for a topic? Send us an email: email@example.com