Fleet and Family Support Centers focus on families during deployments. We offer programs and services that will empower you, so take advantage of some of the many services available to Sailors and their families:
- Get to know your Ombudsmen. Make sure you’re a part of the communication link between your unit and your Ombudsman.
- Make friends and help others by becoming involved in your Family Readiness Group.
- Find a new job. The Family Employment Readiness Program can help.
- Get a handle on your finances. Get assistance through the FFSP's Personal Financial Management Program.
- Life Skills, such as anger management, parenting, stress and finances, can be learned and mastered.
- It’s absolutely normal to want to talk to someone when your spouse is deployed. Everyone needs to share feelings, to vent, to ask, to find solutions with people who can help. Your FFSC understands this. Call the FFSC counselors to make an appointment.