Are you wondering where you should start to find a career? Perhaps you're ready for a change in your career. Maybe you've been home with kids for years and are ready to re-enter the work force or maybe you've moved to a new installation and aren't sure where to begin. Read, research and good luck finding that perfect job!
- Boost Your Marketability
- Effective Job Hunting Strategies
- Four Ways to Look for a Job
- Job Seeker's Guide
- The Keys to Job Fair Success
- Relocating: Getting Settled Professionally and Personally
- Military Spouse Employment Partnership - Military spouses seeking employment in portable career fields can connect with participating MSEP employers who are posting job openings and actively recruiting military spouses.
- Military One Source has additional information on job searching. Check out the Spouse Education and Career Opportunities section at Military One Source: http://www.militaryonesource.mil/.
- The Military Spouse Corporate Career Network is a nonprofit corporate direct-hire and training program supported by a nationwide network of employers. It is operated under contract by the Department of Defense and contains information on everything from job searching to career advice. Go to http://www.msccn.org/ for more details.
For more information, contact your local Fleet and Family Support Center.