Through the year, the Navy Ombudsman Program offers military-related webinars to ombudsmen, command leadership, and families in order improve the support provided to the Sailors and the command’s families. Listed below are Ombudsman Program Webinars and Certified Ombudsman Trainer (COT) Town Hall Meetings for the Navy Ombudsman Program.
How to Enroll:
- Enroll for the webinars via the LMS at http://learning.zeiders.refineddata.com
- After you create your account and/or log in.
- Next, click on the Live Webinars tab and then enroll from the calendar link. For assistance in enrolling or creating an account on the LMS, contact the LMS Helpdesk at email@example.com.
Town Hall Meeting (THM) for Ombudsman Coordinators and COTs
16 Mar 21, 1-2:30 p.m. EST
Ombudsman Hot Topic Webinars
- OHT - Ombudsman Registry Training
26 Jan. 21, 7-8 p.m. EST
- OHT - Survivor's Benefit Program (SBP)
16 Feb. 21, 1-2:30 p.m. EST
PLEASE NOTE: Users receiving an NMCI email with hyperlinks will be required to copy and paste the URL from the body of the NMCI email and delete the "https://no-click.mil/?" in order to have an operational hyperlink.
For assistance enrolling, contact the LMS Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training Point of Contact: Doreen Scott, email@example.com.
Times shown are in Eastern Standard Time (EST) or Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)