Through the year, the Navy Ombudsman Program offers military-related webinars to ombudsmen, command leadership, and families in order improve the support provided to the Sailors and the command’s families. Listed below are the 2018 calendar year Ombudsman Program Webinars and Certified Ombudsman Trainer (COT) Town Hall Meetings for the Navy Ombudsman Program.
How to Enroll:
- Enroll for the webinars via the LMS at http://learning.zeiders.refineddata.com
- After you create your account and/or log in.
- Next, click on the Live Webinars tab and then enroll from the calendar link. For assistance in enrolling or creating an account on the LMS, contact the LMS Helpdesk at email@example.com.
Ombudsman Coordinator and Certified Ombudsman Trainer (COT) Town Hall Meetings
Ombudsman Hot Topic Webinars
- Family Employment Readiness Program - 30 Oct 19, from 2-3 p.m. EDT
- Family Advocacy Program - 21 Nov 19, from 1-2 p.m. EST
- Understanding Your Retirement Investment Funds - 8 Jan 20, from 1-2:30 p.m. EST
Times shown are in Eastern Standard Time (EST) or Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)