Through the year, the Navy Ombudsman Program offers military-related webinars to ombudsmen, command leadership, and families in order improve the support provided to the Sailors and the command’s families. Listed below are Ombudsman Program Webinars and Certified Ombudsman Trainer (COT) Town Hall Meetings for the Navy Ombudsman Program.
How to Enroll:
- Enroll for the webinars via the LMS at http://learning.zeiders.refineddata.com
- After you create your account and/or log in.
- Next, click on the Live Webinars tab and then enroll from the calendar link. For assistance in enrolling or creating an account on the LMS, contact the LMS Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ombudsman Coordinator and Certified Ombudsman Trainer (COT) Town Hall Meetings
- No Meetings Scheduled
Ombudsman Hot Topic Webinars
- OHT - Ombudsman Registry Training
Tuesday, 21 Aug 20, 1-2 p.m. EDT
- OHT - Military Child Education Coalition (MCEC)
Tuesday, 22 Sep 20, 1-2:30 p.m. EDT
- OHT - Exceptional Family Member Program
Tuesday, 20 Oct 20, 1-2:30 p.m. EDT
- OHT - Supporting Foreign-born Spouses
Tuesday, 17 Nov 20, 1-2:30 p.m. EST
Enroll in webinars at http://mynavyfamily.com.
Staff and command leadership may enroll at https://ffsp.zeiders.refineddata.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Users receiving an NMCI email with hyperlinks will be required to copy and paste the URL from the body of the NMCI email and delete the "https://no-click.mil/?" in order to have an operational hyperlink.
For assistance enrolling, contact the LMS Helpdesk at email@example.com.
Training Point of Contact: Doreen Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Times shown are in Eastern Standard Time (EST) or Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)