- The DD 2648 can be access by clicking on the following link: https://www.dodtap.mil/login.html.
Transition Service Delivery Model
The Navy Service Delivery Model is designed to ensure that Service members meet Career Readiness Standards (CRS) for a successful transition to civilian life.
Transition Legislation and Policies
- The VOW to Hire Heroes Act (P.L. 112-56) states that all Service members and their spouses receive transition assistance within 24 months of retirement and 12 months of separation (2011).
Documents for Service members to bring to the TAP Workshop
- Initial Self-Assessment
- Individual Transition Plan (ITP)
- Career Interest Assessment Form (O*NET Interest Profiler or Kuder Journey)
- Verification of Military Experience and Training (VMET)
- Joint Service Transcript
- Recent evaluation or Fitness Report (FITREP)
- Recent Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)
Updated July 27, 2021