The CNIC housing program assists customers with finding suitable, affordable and safe housing wherever they live around the world. Connect with an HSC today!
Learn More About:
- Housing Early Application Tool
- Find a local Housing Service Center
- Applying for Military Family Housing
- Privatized (PPV) Housing
- Rental Partnership Program (RPP)
- Resident Energy Conservation Program (RECP)
- Other Housing Information and Links
- Housing Services
- Community Housing
- Housing Learning Center
- Property Manager Resources
- Housing for Unaccompanied Personnel
- Add Navy Housing to your circles on Google+
Welcome to Navy Housing
If you have issues with privatized housing, government-owned housing or community housing you can contact Navy Housing Headquarters at NavyHousingHQ@navy.mil.
The CNIC Navy Housing program mission is to provide housing and related services in support of the Navy's mission and readiness.
The Navy Housing Service Center (HSC) are located at most installations. The HSCs are staffed with trained professionals; experts in providing housing services, locating desirable homes and neighborhoods to choose from and assisting in the process of determining what is most important in your housing search, then matching your priorities with the choices available.