Find Your Region or Installation

Policy, Forms and Resources

What to Bring to Your Housing Service Center (HSC)

 Applying for Housing:

If you are applying to Government or Privatized Housing please make sure you bring the following documents with you to the Housing Service Center:

*Examples of Dependent certification documents include:

  • NAVPERS 1070/602
  • Dependency Application/Record of Emergency Data Form (USN: Page 2, USMC, USA & USAF: DD Form 93, USCG: 4170), often referred to as a Page 2
  • DD1172 - Application for Uniformed Services Identification Card, DEERS Enrollment
  • Overseas locations may use the member’s dependent entry approval message to verify the status of dependents

More Information:


Tips and Resources
Military Homes Today
Military Homes Today is the official site of the Military Housing Privatization Initiative (MHPI) Partners.
Contact Housing
Rental Partnership Program
Housing Early Assistance Tool
Resident Energy Conservation Program

Share This Page