Find Your Region or Installation

PCS and Moving

Navy Housing's Moving Resources

Housing is only one component of making a permanent change of station (PCS).  We have included this section to aid in making your move as smooth as possible. Search for available housing ar your next installation.

Relocation Assistance: Comprehensive moving information and links. Set up household goods shipments.

Military Installations: Learn all of the details of your next duty station.

Military Homes Today: Military privatized housing website that links to all partners.  View floorplans, photos, requirements, and application processes.

Navy Household Goods and Personal Property: Find tips and information about your PCS. For assistance email or call 855-HHG-MOVE (855-444-6683)


Share This Page