Provide quality EEO programs, services, training, and advice to the CNREURAFCENT community that sustains a discrimination-free workplace.
The Model employer with a diverse and effective workforce founded upon equality of opportunity.
- Establish standards and ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Advise all levels of management regarding EEO related issues.
- Process all EEO complaints of discrimination in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Provide proactive, on-going training and education programs regarding EEO and civilian employment issues.
- Develop and publicize Affirmative Employment Program (AEP) plans and manage implementation of the program (MD 715).
- Direct, monitor and implement employment related career development actions for special emphasis groups.
- Develop and administer aggressive outreach strategies that promote mutually beneficial collaborative partnerships and relationships.
- Equal Employment Opportunity is institutionalized as an integral part of the CNREURAFCENT mission.
- A work environment free from unlawful discrimination.
- A workforce that values diversity.
- EEO experts, who are responsive to the concerns of the CNREURAFCENT leaders and employees.
- Provide quality EEO programs, services, training, and advice to the CNREURAFCENT community that sustains a discrimination-free workplace.
If you are a civilian employee and believe that you have been discriminated against, you may consult with an EEO counselor to resolve the matter. The matter must be brought to the attention of the EEO Office within 45 calendar days from the date the alleged act occurred; the effective date of an alleged discriminatory personnel action; or the date you knew, or reasonably should have known that it occurred.
CNREURAFCENT EEO OFFICE: