"Creating comfortable guest services for those we serve: Today and Tomorrow".
The Navy Gateway Inns and Suites (NGIS) combines all the comforts of a mid-grade hotel.
To make a reservation call our Front Desk (DSN 624-6832) or access the website: http://ngis.dodlodging.net/
We are pleased to provide lodging accommodations to:
- TDY/TAD travelers.
- PCS (Permanent Change station). Rooms can be reserved in advance by the individual and/or by the sponsor. If a room is not available at NGIS, we will refer the request to the Navy Lodge, which is located at NAS I. If there is no availability at both NGIS and Navy Lodge, NGIS will issue a Certificate of Non-Availability (CNA). Upon arrival, the service member is required to report to the Housing Department within two days.
- Space Available: Travelers for leisure can also reserve an NGIS room 30 days before their arrival for a maximum of 7 days;
All NGIS rooms have:
- In-room phones (requiring a prepaid calling card to access an outside line)
- Television with AFN channels
- Free Wi-fi Access
- Alarm clock radio
- Toiletry kit
- Hair dryer
- Beverage kit
- Snack box offered to our guests upon check-in
- Iron with full-size ironing board
- Luggage rack
- Full length mirror
- Kitchenware kit may be available at NAS 1 Front Desk upon request.
Check-in time is 1500. Early check-ins may be granted when possible.
Check-out time is 1100. A late check-out fee will apply, if prior arrangements have not been made with the Front Desk.
Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult throughout the NGIS facilities.
Credit cards accepted
MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
Guests are responsible for their conduct and the conduct of their visitors, and/or family members. Rooms should be left in the clean condition in which they were found. Damages caused to Government Property will be charged as appropriate.
Housekeeping services are provided daily.Damages caused to Government Property will be charged as appropriate.
Washers and dryers are located in each NGIS facility.
Lost & found
Contact the front desk for lost and/or found items.
Complimentary parking is available for each designated location.
Pets are welcome at Sigonella NGIS!
Pet friendly guest rooms are available in both NAS I and NAS II for domesticated dogs and cats weighing up to 50 pounds.
Please, contact the Front Desk to have more information on allowed breeds and check availability.
Navy Gateway Inns & Suites in NAS Sigonella consists of two bases, NAS I and NAS II. The two bases are 10 miles apart. NGIS has two Front Desks operated 24/7, one at Bldg 173 on NAS 1 and one at Bldg 558 on NAS 2.
Front Desk NAS II - Bldg 558
SS 417 CATANIA-GELA
DSN (314) 624-6832/2926
DSN fax (314) 624-6143/5984
Commercial fax 011-39-095-86-6143/5984.
Front Desk NAS I - Bldg 173
DSN (314) 624-3070
DSN fax (314) 624-3069
Commercial fax 011-39-095-56-3069
PSC 812 BOX 5
FPO AE 09627-0001