Your Fleet and Family Support Center focuses on families during deployments. Your FFSC offers programs and services that will empower you to manage a deployment successfully.
- Get to know your Ombudsmen. Make sure you’re a part of the communication link between your unit and your Ombudsman. Get involved in the Ombudsman program!
- Make friends and help others by becoming involved in your Family Readiness Group or IA Discussion Group.
- Find a new job. Family Employment Readiness
- Volunteer! Volunteer Services
- Get a handle on your finances. Personal Financial Management
- Life Skills, such as anger management, parenting, stress and finances, can be learned and mastered.
- It’s absolutely normal to want to talk to someone when your spouse is deployed. Everyone needs to share feelings, to vent, to ask, to find solutions with people who can help. Your FFSC understands this. Call the FFSC counselors. They are there for you!