The Navy College Office staff would like to welcome you to Naval Station Rota. We invite you to visit with us at the Community Service Building (Bldg. 3293, 2nd Deck), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. or call us at 956-82-2798/2785 (727-2798/2785 from on base).
To become familiar with our organization and mission, we encourage you to visit the Navy College Program website at https://www.navycollege.navy.mil. The web page is updated constantly to reflect any recent changes or additions to our services.
Navy Tuition Assistance (TA) policy requires that all TA requests be submitted via WebTA. The portal for this system can be found under the “My Education” tab on the Navy College Program website. A step-by-step guide on how to use this system can also be found under the “My Education” tab by clicking “WebTA Sailor/Command Info.” If you have any questions about this process, please contact us at DSN (314) 727-2798/2785 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For direct access to WebTA, please click here: https://eta.cnet.navy.mil.
Services available at the Navy College Office are open to all military personnel and their family members, as well as the civilian component in the Rota area. Some of the services that we provide include:
- Academic advisement, degree planning, and referral to U.S. colleges at Naval Station, Rota, or an alternative program, depending on your goals
- Information on financial aid including Tuition Assistance (TA), various VA education benefits (www.va.gov), federal assistance options such as Pell Grants (http://www.fafsa.ed.gov), and spousal assistance programs
- Information on examinations that will assist you in your academic program. We are a DANTES authorized testing center. For information on DANTES exams, visithttp://www.dantes.doded.mil/Dantes_web/examinations/index.htm. Additionally, we can administer numerousPearson-Vue examinations. For any other military testing, except the OAR/ASTB, you should contact PSD for information
- Information on career and vocational choices
- Evaluation of SMART for potential college credit
- Information on distance learning/education courses through Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES) or other sources
- Information on other degree programs, such as external degree programs, NCPDLP and SOCNAV (http://www.soc.aascu.org)
- Assistance with enrollments in the Navy National Apprenticeship Program.https://usmap.cnet.navy.mil/usmapss/static/usmap.jsp
- Contact information:
Navy College Office, Rota
PSC 819 Box 54
FPO AE 09645-0054
DSN: (314) 727-2798 Commercial: 34-956-82-2798