Mission and Vision Statement
We provide opportunity for success by helping sailors put their experiences in motion in making wise career decisions, through a wealth of resources and quality customer service.
We explore and evaluate sailors’ education, training, work history, interest, personal traits, and physical capacities and limitations. We work with sailors in developing skills and assist them in applying proper job placement. We submit inputs to the Bureau of Naval Personnel based on career guidance. We provide second career counseling for sailors who are transitioning or retiring. We provide quality career information in a timely manner to facilitate informed decision-making. We support our command, our region, and our navy’s mission.
The NSA Bahrain Career Information Team can be reached at COMM: 011-973-1785-4282/4082 or 4088.
- BUPERS Online (BOL)
- Career Management System (CMS/ID)
- Electronic Service Record (ESR)
- Navy Credentialing Opportunities Online (Navy COOL)
- Navy College Program
- Navy Advancement Center
- Navy Personnel Command (NPC)
- Navy Knowledge Online (NKO)
- United Services Military Apprenticeship Program (USMAP)