1. What do I do to receive Command Sponsorship of my dependents?
- Get with your Department CPC to begin the process. The below documentation, along with any other applicable information, is required:
- Copy of orders
- Signed Page 2
- Proof of Relationship
- Oversees Screening for the family members
- Permission to Marry letter (if applicable)
- 1306 Extension
*Note* All accompanied tours require a minimum of three years onboard with a minimum of one year remaining. If original orders are less than three years, it will be necessary to request an extension (1306) through the chain of command. Departments must verify that a member has the ability to extend their orders or re-enlist. A 1306 will be completed prior to submitting the request for command sponsorship.
2. Question: What are the routing procedures and policies for Temporary Lodging Allowance (TLA)?
TLA routing and processing procedures and policy can be found in the NAVSUPPACT Naples Instruction 7210.1 (Series).
3. Where can I access NAVSUPPACT Naples instructions?
You can find our instructions on the CNIC/Naval Support Activity Naples website:
4. There are items missing in my ESR/OMPF. How do I get them added?
Not all records are updated by one input automatically so it is recommended that you view all of your records annually or six months prior to any boards to ensure accuracy. Please contact your CPC or Admin
Department if you are unsure of anything. A lot of the correction can be made yourself by following the right steps. The following link is a handy guide on the various record terms, how to access them, and to make record corrections:
5. When should I start my screening process and when is my transfer package need to be turned in?
A screening should be completed as soon as a member receives orders. A status report must be submitted to BUPERS within 15 days from receipt of orders. Your transfer package should be completed and submitted to the Admin Office as soon as possible and no later than 30 days prior to transfer.
6. I have not received a Good Conduct Medal. Why?
NSA ADMIN does not keep listings of who is due a Good Conduct Medal. PSD sends a memo to ADMIN authorizing these medals to be awarded.
7. How do I submit items to be posted in the Plan of the Week?
Send items to be posted in the POW by e-mailing them to: email@example.com no later than 1000 hours on Wednesdays.
8. What paperwork do I need to get a security clearance?
Contact the Assistant Command Secutiry Manager at 314-626-5408.