Can I write a check to pay for my road taxes or license plates?
No, you must bring Euro to pay for the fees.

If I purchased an Italian plated vehicle, can I get gas coupons for it?
Yes, as long as you started the Police Check and you have a Notarized 
bill of sale from an Italian Notary and insurance.   We can approve up 
to 200 liters of gas that will be used against your monthly rations.

If I ship a car to Italy and rent a vehicle in the meantime, can I get 
gas coupons?
Yes, Just bring in your rental agreement along with your PCS orders and 
the documents that were given to you when you shipped your vehicle.  
This will be used against your normal monthly rations.


Share This Page

This is an Official US Navy Website
Switch to Full Site
Switch to Mobile Site