“Welcome” to Navy College Office, Naples, Italy. We are here to serve you. You can reach us as follows:
At CAPODICHINO (CAPO) – Naval Support Activity, Naples.
Admin II Building, Ground Floor, Room G-36.1.
OPEN: 08:00– 16:00 Monday – Friday. If you are new to the area and staying in the Navy Lodge at the Support Site, you can take the base shuttle bus to CAPO.
DSN: 314-626-6678/6683/5591. If you are calling from another country,
Always dial 314 first.
From CONUS: 011-39-081-568-6678/6683/5591.
From other countries: Consult the local country operator for information on how to dial Italy.
Local Naples Area: If you are in the local Naples area dial 081-568-6678/6683/5591.
EMAIL: Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Service the following areas:
of Italy including the Greater Naples Area
• NATO/JFC headquarters in Agnano, Italy – 30 minute drive from the Navy College Office at CAPO
• Gaeta, Italy (Includes the USS Mount Whitney)
• Djibouti (Camp Lemonier Africa) and all of Africa
Counseling Services on all Navy Voluntary Education Programs.
• Counseling on Degree Programs including the Navy’s Distance Learning Partnership Program, https://www.navycollege.navy.mil/sotrefront.cfm
• Information on JST transcripts.
• NC PACE for Individual Augmentees and visiting ships.
• Information on all voluntary education programs, tuition assistance, etc.
• CLEP/DSST and Excelsior College Tests
• Defense Language Proficiency Tests (Computer-Based)
• Defense Language Aptitude Battery Tests
• ACT, SAT, and other tests
Visit https://www.navycollege.navy.mil for more information.