Sailors serviced by the Naples Navy College Office should use the WEB-BASED Tuition Assistance Application Program.
Marines serviced by the Naples Navy College Office must use the traditional paper-based Tuition Assistance Application Form.
"New" WEB-BASED Tuition Assistance Application Program
Sailors who use the "New" WEB-BASED Tuition Assistance Program for applying for military tuition assistance must meet the following criteria:
- Attend a WEB-BASED Tuition Assistance Briefing
- Give the Navy College Office a Copy of your Official Evaluation if you have completed any five Navy funded college courses in your military career. This includes NC PACE afloat courses.
NOTE: If you do not have an Official Evaluation that has been signed by a college representative, visit or call the Navy College Office for your next step.
Visit https://eta.cnet.navy.mil - Start the process of applying for military tuition assistance on-line.
Traditional Paper Tuition Assistance Application Process
Marines must use NETPDTC 1560/3, Tuition Assistance Application Form for applying for Military Tuition Assistance. Sailors can also ues this option.
To access a paper TA Request Form (PDF or Word document format), click on
(Acknowledge - pdf format) or (Acknowledge - word document)
Sailors / Marines who use the traditional Paper Tuition Assistance Application Process must:
- Have an Official Evaluation. Give the Navy College Office a copy of your Official Evaluation if you have completed any five Navy funded college courses (four funded courses for Marines) in their military career. This includes NC PACE afloat courses.
- Carefully read the second page of the TA Application, the Tuition Assistance Application Agreement, and complete the requested information at the bottom of the page. Your signature on this form indicates you understand the current rules relating to Tuition Assistance funding.
- Receive command approval signature to enroll in the courses(s).
- Return your TA Application to your Navy College Office for processing prior to the start of the term.
Tuition Assistance Policies
CATEGORIES OF SUPPORT: Tuition Assistance will fund the following:
Semester Hour - 16 Semester Hours per Fiscal Year
Quarter Hour - 24 Quarter Hours per Fiscal Year
Clock Hour- 240 Clock Hours per Fiscal Year
Certificates - Courses in Certificate Programs which award Semester, Quarter, or Clock Hours
The Navy and Marine Corps do not fund CEU's - Continuing Education Units
TUITION PAYMENTS: Payment for tuition and fees will not exceed the following:
$250.00 per semester hour
$166.67 per quarter hour
$16.67 per clock hour
FEE PAYMENTS: Tuition Assistance will fund the following fees:
- Fees directly required for course enrollment may be combined with tuition. Navy will pay fees that are published, mandatory, and charged for course enrollement.
- Mandatory non-reimbursable fees meeting the criteria listed above may be funded with TA. However, if the course is canceled allowing the tuition to be refunded, the student is responsible for paying the non-reimbursable fee.
For More Information, Please Contact The Navy College Office
DSN: 626-6681 COMM: 081-568-6681