ID Card Appointment Web scheduler:
Appointments can be scheduled by clicking the link below. You may also call or stop by PSD's Customer Service Desk to schedule an appointment.
PSD Naples Distribution E-mail: M-NA-NSAPSDChiefs-GD@eu.navy.mil
|Customer Service hours
For Emergencies please contact CDO 335-792-5946
|PSD Naples||0730-1500 (Mon-Fri)|
|PSD Naples Cash Cage||0900-1200 (Mon-Thurs)
*No check cashing services or euro purchases are available, only collections and disbursements to local nationals*
For DSN dialing in country: 626-last four numbers
DSN out of country: 314-626-last four numbers
For commercial in country dialing: 081-568-last four numbers
For commercial dialing from U.S.: 011-39-081-568-last four
|Officer In Charge||XXX-5787|
|Senior Enlisted Advisor/AOIC||XXX-5835|
|Customer Service (Front Desk)||XXX-5050|
|Customer Service Supervisor||XXX-2940|
|Educational Services Officer||XXX-2940|
|Transfers||XXX-4390 / 5785|
|Asst Transportation Officer||XXX-4155|
|Customer Service Desk||XXX-5743|
|SATO Office Manager||081-599-2616|
|SATO Fax Number||081-599-1163|
|SATO Help Desk (San Antonio)||210-877-3255|
Arriving in Naples, Italy
Benvenuti a Napoli! We are sure your tour in Naples will be a rewarding one. Your Sponsor/Command representative will greet you at the AMC Terminal/Airport upon your arrival. You will be required to report to your Command Pay/Personnel Administrator (CPPA) to check-in and provide transfer documentation. Contact your CPPA for questions regarding your pay - your CPPA is your liaison to PSD. Also, you can contact MyNavy Career Center for pay and personnel assistance by calling 1-833-330-MNCC or by email at email@example.com.
What to bring
- Orders: Ensure you provide all your orders/order modifications and that they are endorsed by your previous command with your check-out date, any intermediate command with check-in/check-out dates, and with your ultimate command’s endorsement with report date.
- Hard copy of your Dependency Application / Page 2: Ensure you print out your Dependency Application / Page 2 before departing your previous command so that you can provide it upon arrival to your CPPA. Printing is available at BOL in your OMPF.
- Hard copy of your updated SGLI (SOES): Ensure you print out your updated SGLI (SOES) before departing your previous command so that you can provide it upon arrival to your CPPA. Printing is available at the milConnect website: https://milconnect.dmdc.osd.mil/milconnect/.
- Hard copy of your flight itineraries: Ensure you print out all flight itineraries for both commercial flights and AMC flights provided by NAVPTO/SATO for yourself and your family members before departing your previous command so that you can provide it upon arrival to your CPPA.
- Receipts: Keep all receipts, no matter how insignificant you think they are. These receipts are needed for your travel claim and most expenses incurred in connection with travel are reimbursable.
- Passports/Visas: Military members may travel to most countries on official military orders. The Armed Forces Identification Card will enable travel throughout most countries frequented by Americans. All countries require passports. Accompanying family members (regardless of age) are required to have in their possession a No-Fee Passport and (depending upon the country) a visa before leaving the United States. The cost of family members' official or No-Fee passports (including photographs) will be reimbursed by the government if it is in connection with official travel. All Passport requirements are found on the Foreign Clearance Guide website at https://www.fcg.pentagon.mil/fcg.cfm.
- Immunizations: You should contact your respective medical facility to begin the immunization series far enough in advance so a last minute rush is avoided. Having to get several shots at once can be painful, especially for children. An International Certificate of Vaccination (PHS Form 731) is required and will be issued when you have completed the required shots before leaving the country.
- Orders: If you are in receipt of orders, make at least 10 to 20 copies. You will use these copies to set up appointments, personal property, shipping of privately owned vehicles, housing and as needed.
- Power of Attorney: A power of attorney may be useful or necessary, especially if the service member will be absent from home for extended periods of time. A power of attorney may be tailored and limited to fit your particular needs; thus, enabling the holder (usually the spouse or trusted friend) to act on behalf of the member. General powers of attorney are powerful documents and should only be used in limited circumstances. A judge advocate can provide advice on whether to get a general or special power of attorney. In most cases, a special power of attorney can be drafted that will protect the maker and authorize the holder to complete all required business. If you need a power of attorney before transferring, contact your local legal office.
ID Card Lab
- Issuance / Reissuance: All ID Cards and DEERS/RAPIDS updates are by appointment; visit https://idco.dmdc.osd.mil/idco/. CAC Lockout reset can be accomplished by walk-in, or call to schedule a same-day appointment at DSN 626-4390.
NPPSC Web Page: CNIC.nppsc.navy.mil/
Interactive Customer Evaluation Web Page: http://ice.disa.mil/