Naval Support Activity Naples Logo Commander, Navy Region Europe, Africa, Central  |  Naval Support Activity Naples
Commander, Navy Installations Command
  Find Your Region or Installation

Personnel Support Detachment

ID Card Appointment Web scheduler:
Appointments can be scheduled by clicking the link below. You may also call or stop by PSD's Customer Service Desk to schedule an appointment.

Schedule Appointment

PSD Naples Distribution E-mail:

Customer Service hours
For Emergencies please contact CDO 335-792-5946
PSD Naples 0730-1500 (Mon-Fri)
PSD Naples Cash Cage 0900-1200 (Mon-Thurs)
*No check cashing services or euro purchases are available, only collections and disbursements to local nationals*
PSD Naples
For DSN dialing in country: 626-last four numbers 
DSN out of country: 314-626-last four numbers 
For commercial in country dialing: 081-568-last four numbers 
For commercial dialing from U.S.: 011-39-081-568-last four 
Officer In Charge XXX-5787
Senior Enlisted Advisor/AOIC XXX-5835
Operations LPO XXX-6946
Admin Officer XXX-5781
Customer Service (Front Desk) XXX-5050
Customer Service Supervisor XXX-2940
Disbursing Officer XXX-5782
Educational Services Officer XXX-2940
Fiscal XXX-5782
ID Cards XXX-5632
Receipts XXX-5826
Reserves XXX-5825
Transfers XXX-4390 / 5785
Travel XXX-1128
ADP/Network Administrator XXX-4390
Transportation Officer XXX-4321
Asst Transportation Officer XXX-4155
Customer Service Desk XXX-5743
Passports XXX-3476
Number Vacant XXX-5752
SATO Office Manager 081-599-2616
Reservation/Information 081-599-2616
SATO Fax Number 081-599-1163
SATO Help Desk (San Antonio) 210-877-3255

Arriving in Naples, Italy

Benvenuti a Napoli! We are sure your tour in Naples will be a rewarding one.  Your Sponsor/Command representative will greet you at the AMC Terminal/Airport upon your arrival.  You will be required to report to your Command Pay/Personnel Administrator (CPPA) to check-in and provide transfer documentation. Contact your CPPA for questions regarding your pay - your CPPA is your liaison to PSD. Also, you can contact MyNavy Career Center for pay and personnel assistance by calling 1-833-330-MNCC or by email at


What to bring

  • Orders:  Ensure you provide all your orders/order modifications and that they are endorsed by your previous command with your check-out date, any intermediate command with check-in/check-out dates, and with your ultimate command’s endorsement with report date.
  • Hard copy of your Dependency Application / Page 2:  Ensure you print out your Dependency Application / Page 2 before departing your previous command so that you can provide it upon arrival to your CPPA.  Printing is available at BOL in your OMPF.
  • Hard copy of your updated SGLI (SOES):  Ensure you print out your updated SGLI (SOES) before departing your previous command so that you can provide it upon arrival to your CPPA.  Printing is available at the milConnect website:
  • Hard copy of your flight itineraries:  Ensure you print out all flight itineraries for both commercial flights and AMC flights provided by NAVPTO/SATO for yourself and your family members before departing your previous command so that you can provide it upon arrival to your CPPA.
  • Receipts: Keep all receipts, no matter how insignificant you think they are. These receipts are needed for your travel claim and most expenses incurred in connection with travel are reimbursable.


Required Documentation

  • Passports/Visas: Military members may travel to most countries on official military orders. The Armed Forces Identification Card will enable travel throughout most countries frequented by Americans. All countries require passports. Accompanying family members (regardless of age) are required to have in their possession a No-Fee Passport and (depending upon the country) a visa before leaving the United States. The cost of family members' official or No-Fee passports (including photographs) will be reimbursed by the government if it is in connection with official travel.  All Passport requirements are found on the Foreign Clearance Guide website at
  • Immunizations: You should contact your respective medical facility to begin the immunization series far enough in advance so a last minute rush is avoided. Having to get several shots at once can be painful, especially for children. An International Certificate of Vaccination (PHS Form 731) is required and will be issued when you have completed the required shots before leaving the country.
  • Orders: If you are in receipt of orders, make at least 10 to 20 copies. You will use these copies to set up appointments, personal property, shipping of privately owned vehicles, housing and as needed.
  • Power of Attorney: A power of attorney may be useful or necessary, especially if the service member will be absent from home for extended periods of time. A power of attorney may be tailored and limited to fit your particular needs; thus, enabling the holder (usually the spouse or trusted friend) to act on behalf of the member. General powers of attorney are powerful documents and should only be used in limited circumstances. A judge advocate can provide advice on whether to get a general or special power of attorney. In most cases, a special power of attorney can be drafted that will protect the maker and authorize the holder to complete all required business. If you need a power of attorney before transferring, contact your local legal office.


ID Card Lab

  • Issuance / Reissuance:  All ID Cards and DEERS/RAPIDS updates are by appointment; visit  CAC Lockout reset can be accomplished by walk-in, or call to schedule a same-day appointment at DSN 626-4390.

NPPSC Web Page:

Interactive Customer Evaluation Web Page:


Share This Page