Naval Support Activity Naples Logo Commander, Navy Region Europe, Africa, Central  |  Naval Support Activity Naples
Commander, Navy Installations Command
  Find Your Region or Installation


Accessing the Military Support > Relocation Assistance section of the NSA Naples website is a good start for anyone heading to Naples, either on TAD/TDY or PCS status. 

Assignment to TLA or alternate TLA requires a Certificate of Non-Availability (CNA) from the Navy Lodge and/or NGIS for all E-4 and above. The CNA may be acquired in advance or on the day of arrival.

Unaccompanied Housing is available for all single and un-accompanied E-4 and below. If unaccompanied housing cannot provide a room, E-4s will stay in TLA until room is available.  All single and unaccompanied E-5 and above will need to secure private-leased housing through Housing Service Center. 

If housing is not immediately available, temporary lodging at the Navy Lodge or alternate TLA (not to exceed 60 days) may be authorized depending on availability. 

Currently we have two buildings that house permanent party residents. Reservation request may be made by your sponsor or yourself by emailing Unaccompanied Housing Manager. Visit the Military Support > Relocation Assistance section of the NSA Naples website for more information about the Sponsor Program or point of contact.

The HSC is the only source of housing information for all single or accompanied E-5 and above***.

The HSC will coordinate billeting needs for members that couldn't be housed in Unaccompanied Housing.

Sponsorship Program

You are strongly encouraged to stay in contact with your sponsor in assisting, coordinating and securing housing through the HSC for single E-5 and above and accompanied members.  

You can make a significant difference as sponsor by being actively involved in securing quarters and making reservation to applicable spaces. We can take room reservation for any permanent party on unaccompanied orders and single E-4 service members and below. 

Should space not be available, the Navy Lodge (TLA) may be authorized by acquiring CNA from NGIS front desk personnel on duty.

Upon arrival, permanent party personnel will check-in with the Unaccompanied Housing Service Center to determine berthing eligibility.

Assignment Policy

***All single or un-accompanied enlisted personnel, E-3 and below, must reside in government quarters, if space is available. 

***All single E-4 personnel with less then four years of service will be directly assigned to government quarters when space is available.

***All single or un-accompanied enlisted personnel E-5 and above must reside in local economy housing.  Overseas Housing Allowance (OHA) is authorized.


Share This Page