Welcome to Naples!
The PCS Information and Support section is intended to help prepare you and guide you through the 3 phases of your PCS move to Naples, Italy.
Let’s go to Italy!
Pre-arrival information to help prepare your PCS
Welcome to Italy!
Information that will help guide you upon arrival
How are you settling in?
Post-arrival information to continue help you transition to life in Naples
The information in this section was obtained directly from Benvenuti A Napoli: Newcomer’s Guide to Naples designed to help smooth your transition into the Naples community. It's also a great resource while serving here.
It is also highly recommended that you visit the following websites as you prepare for your PCS to Naples.
· The Napoli Navigator is a monthly newsletter serving the NATO, Naples, and Gaeta military community in Italy.
· MilitaryINSTALLATIONS has a wealth of information on our location including all the important phone numbers.
· Plan My Move allows you to create a PCS checklist to better organize your move.
· My Navy Portal Career & Life Events section à Assignment, Leave, Travel à My PCS Checklist
· Move.mil links you to the Defense Personal Property System, an internet-based system to help manage the moving of your household.
· Military OneSource has consultants that can answer any question 24/7 by calling 800-342-9647.
· Housing Early Assistance Tool (HEAT) allows you to contact the Housing Service Center and begin the housing process. If you are active duty and interested in government housing, let your sponsor know and they can assist you with the process. Direct Move-In allows you to move directly into base housing upon arrival with loaner furniture.
· Homes.mil connects military families to community housing rental listings.
· MilitaryChildCare allows you to register and request childcare. Childcare can be requested 30 days in advance. If you are interested in FREE childcare during Area Orientation, please let your sponsor know and they can assist you with registering.