48 Hours - 1 p.m. Friday to 1 p.m. Sunday
The Parent/Teen Retreat provides the opportunity to learn more about how to communicate with understand, and accept one another. Throughout the weekend we will focus on:
- One Parent and One Teen
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Mutual Understanding
P/T Participant Checklist
- Lodging and Linens
- Meals from dinner Friday through lunch Sunday
You Should Bring:
- Casual civilian clothes appropriate for the anticipated weather conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Personal toiletry items
- Insect repellent (Summer)
- Euro for sodas / café
- Your favorite snacks
- Valid ID card
- Pen and notebook
Please Do Not bring:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Weapons of any kind
- Reading/writing material (exception: Devotional materials)
- Musical instruments, radios, cassette players, etc.
Other Important Information:
- Be Committed and Open - Be open to an honest look at your family relationships, to participating fully in all exercises and activities provided by CREDO and to negotiating needed changes.
- Be Yourself - The CREDO weekend is designed to create a community of trust and concern among participants. Therefore, we try to remove the barriers that may separate us. Please address fellow participants and team members by first name only and avoid all discussion of military rank and "shop talk."
- Respect for others - Please respect the privacy of others while at the retreat site.
- Phones - A telephone is available for emergency calls only. Emergency messages from friends and family should go through the NSA Quarterdeck at Commercial 568-5547 or DSN 626-5547.
- Parking - For Naples Area retreats, it may be easier to have someone drop you off at the CREDO Center. If you drive, please park in the parking garage at the East end of Capodichino.